Read about Second Edition newsletter about the CENTRIC project progress!
CENTRIC Project is proud to share the second edition of its 2023 newsletter presenting the project’s progress and results after almost one year of the project lifetime. In this newsletter edition, we present selected project achievements on particular aspects of designing the novel CENTRIC AI-supported air interface, followed by a presentation of recent project dissemination activities.
In this edition:
- NOKIA Separate Training Framework for AIML-based CSI Compression
- Adaptive Non-Uniform Quantization for CSI Compression
- NVIDIA neural network (NN)-based multiuser multiple-input multiple-output (MU-MIMO) receiver
- Safe Model Predictive Control via Reliable Time-Series Forecasting
- Latest CENTRIC Publications
- CENTRIC participated at the FUSECO Forum
Read the full Newsletter #2 here.
Subscribe to our newsletter
CENTRIC PROJECT will use the information you provide on this form to send you regular emails about the CENTRIC PROJECT, relevant news and activities. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link, available in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always treat your information with respect.
Please visit our data protection declaration page for more information about our privacy practices. By clicking on subscribe, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.